United Way of Freeborn County is more than a place to work. By being part of the United Way team, you are making an investment in YOUR community. We are looking for teammates that are personally in tune with the challenges that face our community—and, daily, are actively working to solve them. Do you want to be part of a team that changes lives?
At United Way of Freeborn County County, holding ourselves to the highest possible standards is essential for our success.
- TRUST & INTEGRITY | We support each other through respect, honesty, and transparency.
- INCLUSIVENESS | We embrace the differences in our community and actively seek to collaborate.
- POSITIVE ATTITUDE | We focus on our strengths to create a vision of success, enabling us to achieve our goals.
- PEOPLE & RELATIONSHIPS | We honor and uphold respect for one another, accountability to oneself, advocate for teamwork, embrace creativity, inspire change, encourage fun, and strive for excellence.
- COMMUNICATION | We work in an environment where information is shared openly and received as constructive and non-judgmental.
- COMMUNITY CATALYST | We believe positive change is possible and it is best accomplished through the convening and collaboration of community partners to achieve a lasting impact.
Community Impact Coordinator: Part Time
Community Impact Coordinator is a community outreach position with a focus on service delivery for the following internal programs:
- Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library
- Winter Gear Drive
- Emergency Food and Shelter (EFSP) Program
- Week of Kindness (Kindness Rocks)
To apply, please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org